- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp lime zest
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pound Crescent Foods Strip Steak or Ribeye Steak
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 eggs, sunny side up
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp salsa
- 3-4 tbsp feta cheese
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Whisk all of the marinade ingredients together and pour into a large ziploc bag or large bowl.
- Add steak to ziploc bag with marinade and allow to marinade for a few hours.
- When ready to grill, liberally season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until golden brown and perfectly charred (5-6 minutes per side) then allow to rest before slicing.
- Cook eggs in a large skillet
- Heat tortillas in a microwave or on a skillet
- Slice the avocados and begin to assemble the tacos.
- Slice the steak into thin slices and place on tortillas. Top each tortilla with steak, salsa, avocado and egg. Sprinkle with feta cheese and hot sauce (optional)