- 1 Crescent Food’s Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillet cut into small strips
- 1/2 a lemon’s juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of olive oil (for cooking)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (the base)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Persian cucumber sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped olives
- Handful of thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 of a Charred or roasted bell pepper cut into slices
- Marinate the chicken in those seasonings.
- Add oil to a pan and place on medium heat. Then add the chicken. Cook for about 8 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Add the quinoa to the base of the bowl. You can add a drizzle of olive oil and fresh lemon juice to the quinoa as well. Top with the chicken and other toppings. Enjoy!