A classic burger with all the fixing, but still allows the flavour of the burger to come through. With summer here, these burgers are the best way to enjoy time in the backyard cooking on the BBQ.
- 4 Crescent Foods Ground Beef Burgers
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
- 1 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 large white onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ chilli powder
- ¼ tsp group cumin powder
- Your favorite condiments ( ketchup, mustard, mayo)
- Grill beef patties on a well-heated BBQ, for 4-5 minutes per side.
- While burgers are cooking, prep Guacamole by mixing avocados with coriander, lemon juice, chilli powder, cumin powder salt and pepper.
- Cut up onions and tomatoes into slices and set aside.
- Once burgers are done, place on burger buns, and top with tomatoes, onions, guacamole and any condiments you like!