- 12 pieces of Crescent Foods Breaded Chunks
- 2 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 avocado pitted and mashed
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 large carrot diced into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup sliced red cabbage
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 2-3 tbsp of mayo
- ½ a large lemon’s juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bake the chicken according to package instructions. Once cooked, cut in half and coat with the lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare the slaw by adding the mayo, lemon, salt and pepper then mixing well. Add the veggies to that and mix well.
- Warm the corn tortilla on the stove top.
- Spread the avocado on top and sprinkle with salt.
- Then add the chicken pieces to that. Top with the creamy tangy slaw and cilantro. Serve with lemon wedge. Enjoy!