Lamb Burgers w/ Honey Balsamic Reduction, Feta Cheese, Arugula, Red Onion, White Cheddar and Tziki.
- Crescent Foods Lamb Burgers
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Garlic (to taste)
- Onion powder (to taste)
- Smoked paprika (to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar
- Brioche buns
- 1/4 cup Tziki sauce
- Honey Balsamic Reduction
- Season Lamb Burgers with with salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, smoked paprika (to taste)
- Over Medium High Heat, warm skillet and cook burger patties for about 4 minutes per side
- Add Shredded White Cheddar and cover to melt cheese
- Toast Brioche Buns and add Tziki sauce
- Place burger patties on the brioche bun and top with red onion, arugula, feta, balsamic reduction.
Honey Balsamic Reduction:
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- Simmer for 10-15 mins until it reduces and thickens. Cool and serve.