- 1 package Crescent Foods Ground Chicken
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- ½ cup olive oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickle relish
- 4 burger buns
- pepper jack cheese
- thinly sliced red onion
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, bread crumbs, and parsley. Mix well and divide into 4 equal parts. Shape into patties and set aside.
- Heat grill or skillet. If cooking in skillet, heat the grape seed oil. Cook chicken patties on medium heat for 3 minutes per side until golden and cooked thru. Remove from heat and top with pepper jack cheese. Cover the skillet to allow the steam to melt the cheese.
- Make the spicy mayo, by whisking together mayo, hot sauce, parsley and relish.
- Gently toast the burger buns
Spread spicy mayo onto burger bun, place the chicken patty on top. Place a slice of tomato, sliced red onion, avocado and lettuce on top and enjoy!
Chef’s Tip: Season and form your chicken patties ahead of time. Wrap with parchment and place in the freezer for easy chicken burgers anytime.
These chicken burgers are packed with flavor and bring a little kick of heat and are perfect any time of year. They can be grilled or cooked indoors in a skillet. These chicken burgers are much lighter than a beef burger and pack a ton of protein.