- 1.5 lbs Crescent Foods Ground Beef
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 10 sliders buns
Cucumber Mint Sauce
- 1/2 medium cucumber grated (squeeze out the water)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 10 mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, spinach, feta, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands to combine well and form into 12 small slider patties.
- Grill the patties for about 3 minutes per side. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Serve on lettuce wraps or small slider buns
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, mint, cumin, cayenne and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Serve over the sliders or on the side.