- 1 package Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
- 2 tablespoons ground Chipotle
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil, separated
For the Avocado Cream Sauce:
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ tablespoon fresh jalapeno
For the bowl:
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup black beans
- ½ cup corn kernels
- Sliced jalapenos, cilantro leaves, microgreens for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine Crescent Foods Chicken tenders, ground chipotle, ground garlic powder, ground cumin, ground cayenne, salt, lime juice, and 1 tablespoon grape seed oil. Toss until chicken tenders are well coated in seasoning.
- Allow Crescent Foods Chicken tenders to marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil in a skillet on medium heat. Place chicken tenders in the skillet and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- To make your avocado sauce, place avocado, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, jalapeno, water and salt in a blender and blend until smooth. You may wish to add more water for a thinner sauce.
- Assemble your bowl by laying chicken atop the rice, beans, corn, tomatoes. Drizzle with avocado cream sauce.
Chipotles are smoked dried jalapenos. I purchased the chipotles whole, and used a coffee grinder to make the ground chipotle powder. The chipotle powder gives a beautiful red color to the chicken!