- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- 10 pieces of Crescent Food’s Breaded Chicken Chunks
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup bbq sauce of your choice
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ cup crushed peanuts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Bake the chicken chunks according to the package instructions. Then take out cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Make the sauce by combining the ginger, vinegar, onion, garlic, soy and bbq sauce. Add some salt and pepper and stir together. Mix the chicken pieces into this sauce until they are well coated.
- Have the lettuce pieces already washed well and patted dry. Spoon the chicken mixture into the lettuce wrap and top with peanuts. Enjoy!