- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Beat eggs in large bowl with whisk until fluffy. Mix in flour, milk, vegetable oil, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla, just until smooth.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- 2 packages Crescent Foods Boneless Chicken Breasts Fillets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- vegetable oil for frying
- Pat chicken dry.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Dip chicken into buttermilk and then back into flour.
- Fry in oil for 8-10 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.