Delicious tender chicken with a kick of spicy flavors. This chicken can be used in so many different ways, throw it in a wrap/sandwich or on a salad. My kids love this as is, with a little ketchup and fries.
- 1 pound Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Breast (Thinly Sliced)
- ¼ cup hot sauce of choice
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1½ cups plain Panko bread crumbs ( you can use almond meal for a gluten free option)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
Sweet Potato Fries:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Lightly coat each piece of chicken with the hot sauce.
- Mix together the cajun seasoning and Panko breadcrumbs until they are evenly combined.
- Pour the breadcrumb/seasoning mixture into a shallow dish and evenly coat the chicken pieces on all sides. Gently shake off any excess. And place the chicken in baking sheet.
- Cut Sweet Potatoes into thick fries and coat with coconut oil, garlic powder, sea salt and paprika and place on a baking sheet.
- Place Chicken and Sweet potatoes in the oven and cook for 20 mins flipping halfway or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed broccoli.