- 1 package Crescent Foods Angus Beef Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon grated ginger
- pinch of salt
1 pound soba noodles (or other long pasta of your liking)
- 1 cup thinly sliced bell peppers
- ¼ cup green onion
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Set aside to allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together sesame oil, garlic, ginger, salt and beef strips.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and cook beef for 8 minutes, but browned.
- Using a jar, mix dressing ingredients; sesame oil, lime juice, chopped cilantro and salt. Shake jar until the dressing is emulsified.
- Toss noodles in dressing and stir in the bell peppers, red onion and green onion.
- Add the beef to the noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Chefs tip: Making dressing in a jar (like one you have recycled) allows the fat from the oil and the citrus combine more easily. Try making all your dressings in a jar!
This Asian inspired noodle salad is perfect for the hot summer months ahead. It can be made ahead of time, stored in the refrigerator and would be great enjoyed on a picnic. I decided not to add heat, but if you enjoy a little spice, adding a tablespoon of Sriracha to the dressing would be delicious!