- 1 Crescent Food’s Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets (cut into strips)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce of coconut aminos for marinating
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger or fresh ginger
- 1 scallion sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (the base)
- 2 tbsp butter (for cooking)
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots or matchsticks
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- Marinate the chicken in all the seasonings.
- Steam the broccoli by placing in a microwave safe bowl and adding 1/4 cup of water to it. Cover with a microwave safe plate and place in the microwave for 3-4 minutes until tender. * be careful removing the plate from the microwave. It will be hot from the steam!
- Place butter in the pan and then the chicken. Cook on medium heat for 8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked through. Halfway through cooking, add the steamed broccoli and 3 more tbsp of soy sauce.
Place quinoa at the base of the bowl. Drizzle with the sesame oil, Top with the chicken and rest of the toppings. Enjoy!