- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 large clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- ¼ cup butter, room temperature
- Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak
For the Potatoes:
- 2 lbs small multi-colored baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 10 small vine tomatoes (or any other small tomatoes, cut in half or quarters) 1 cup dry sprouted lentil
- 2-3 small cucumbers chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ red onions thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice or a large lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sumac Salt and pepper taste
To Cook Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the baby potatoes with olive oil, butter, parsley, rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Spread out potatoes over a baking sheet.
- When the oven is preheated, place potatoes for 30 minutes, turning over potatoes half way through.
To Cook Steak:
- In a small bowl, combine butter, salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, parsley and red pepper flakes until well-combined. Coat steak with butter mixture on both sides and set aside.
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat, cook steak 5-6 minutes each side, until desired tenderness. Set meat aside to rest.
- Cook lentils to package directions, once done, set aside to cool.
- Cut tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, spinach, parsley and cilantro in a large bowl and combine.
- Add cooled lentils to the salad.
- Mix dressing ingredient and whisk well, pour over salad.