You can use any grilled chicken you have on hand. Here is a great flavorful grilled chicken recipe!
- 1 lb Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Fillets (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika or regular
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tsp mint finely chopped
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbs feta cheese
- ½ Lemon juiced
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Mix all the chicken marinate ingredients together and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- Grill Chicken on a hot grill 4-5 minutes on each side. Once chicken is cooked through, set chicken aside and let it rest.
- Assemble Salad ingredients in a large bowl
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small mason jar and mix well.
- Cut chicken into strips and place over your salad, when you are ready to serve the salad, pour dressing over the salad and chicken and enjoy!