For the chicken:
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 Crescent Foods Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets
- Salt, to season
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce (optional for added flavor)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, (or more to your tastes)
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper, to taste For the green
- 1 bunches asparagus, woody ends removed
- Handful of green beans
- 1 ½ cups Brussel Sprouts cut in half
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 lemon, slices to garnish
- Preheat oven 200°C | 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Arrange the chicken on a plate or tray. Combine together the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic, half of the parsley, salt and pepper. Pour the honey lemon mixture over the chicken. Arrange the lemon slices over the top. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired. Let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Wash and prep the asparagus, green beans and brussel sprouts, place in a large bowl and coat with garlic powder and paprika.
- Transfer the chicken to baking sheet. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Uncover, arrange the asparagus, beans and brussel sprouts around the chicken. Return to the oven to grill or broil until the chicken is golden and the vegetables are cooked. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
- Serve with a side of rice or potatoes.