Skip to content
- 1 pound Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk or buttermilk
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combines oats, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, parmesan, cilantro and black pepper until a crumb like consistency is made.
- Pour crumb mixture into a shallow dish.
- In a separate shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip each chicken tender in the egg wash until it is completely coated then place it in the oatmeal mixture coating it completely.
- Shake off any excess almond meal, then place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat the process until all of the chicken tenders are coated.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 14-16 minutes, flipping them over onto the other side halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce. Enjoy!