- 2 lbs Crescent Foods Angus Strip Steak
- 3 tsp ginger finely grated
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp each, lemon and orange zest
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp pepper Sauce:
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 green chilies, large slices
- 2 tbsp vegetable or avocado oil for frying
- Marinate beef overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Heat a large pan or wok with vegetable or avocado oil, fry meat in small batches until all sides are cooked. Place meat aside.
- In the same pan heat 1 tsp oil and add all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Mix well until sauce is well combined.
- Add meat back into pan with sauce
- Let cook 6-8 minutes until meat is cooked thoroughly
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds and carrots.