- 4 Crescent Foods Chicken Tenders
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¾ jar (24 oz) Strained tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 3 large basil leaves
- 2 medium zucchini spiralized.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the chicken, olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, garlic, lemon pepper, salt and pepper. Let chicken marinate for 20 mins.
- Grill chicken on the BBQ or on the stove top with medium-high heat pan for 2-3 minutes on each side till done. Set chicken aside to rest.
- In a medium saucepan, add in olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and garlic. Turn on heat to medium and mix till garlic becomes fragrant. Add in strained tomatoes and mix well till sauce comes to a slow simmer. Cover with a lid and let simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add in lemon zest and chopped basil.
- Spiralize zucchini into a large bowl, top with tomato sauce and cooked chicken. Sprinkle with basil and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!